CSI Webinar - Thursday, August 4, 2011
What do presenters do right or wrong during box lunch presentations? Hear it from an Architect that has sat through many presentations and a product representative that has provided thousands of programs. Learn the important steps to make your lunch and learn educational session more productive, effective and beneficial to your architectural audience. Discover new ways to stimulate interest in your product, methods to improve retention for adult learners, and techniques to make you their first call for product or system consulting.
- Find ways to become the first choice resource for your architects.
- Make your Box Lunch productive and rewarding for both you and your architects.
- Increasing the power of your presentation.
- Discover how adults “learn” and retain.
- Understand CES program requirements.
Credit: 1.5 AIA LUs, 1.5 PDHs
When: Thursday, August 4, 2011 from 2:00PM to 3:30PM
To Register, Click Here