In this version, you'll find new text for the following provisions:
- Bicycle parking requirements
- Heat island mitigation requirements for paving, walls, and roofing
- Special parking for carpool and low-emitting vehicles
- Gypsum panel products
- Steel products
- Moisture control
- Building energy consumption
- Retrofit of existing buildings
Many provisions with placeholders in the code have not yet been developed and are open for the input of interested parties. Masonry, glass, low-emitting vehicles, and life cycle analysis are among the systems that will be addressed in the finished code but that do not yet have clear directions in the draft.
The committee's next meeting is December 15-17, 2009, in Bonita Springs, FL.